Helmingham Parish Council
Welcome to the Helmingham Parish Council Website
This site has been set up to allow you to look at meeting agendas, council members, council meeting minutes, parish meeting minutes and meeting minutes and council financial data.
The Council can be contacted through the Parish Clerk by email or voicemail.
|Vice Chairman||Alan Mayhew|
There is currently one vacancy for a councillor. Anyone interested in becoming a Councillor and satisfying the conditions listed below should contact the clerk.
The eligibility conditions are:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a British, Commonwealth or EU Citizen.
- Satisfy at least one of the following:
- Be registered as an elector of Helmingham Parish.
- Occupy premises or land within Helmingham as either an owner or a tenant.
- Work within Helmingham as the main place of work.
- Live in Helmingham or within 3 miles of the parish for at least the last 12 months.
The position of parish clerk is vacant - details of the position, duties and salary can be found on the Clerk Vacancy page.
David Perry - the outgoing clerk - can be contacted by voicemail: 01728 685407 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the rest of 2016.